Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Camera-Trapping Program

I'll make this one short and sweet!

In March of this year, Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy will be hosting program titled "Wildlife Camera-Trapping Program and Field Trip".

Location:  Morven Park,  Leesburg, Virginia
Date:  March 7, 2015
Time:  2 P.M.
What to bring:  Hiking boots or shoes that can get muddy.

You are all invited come to this FREE program where I will be speaking about local camera-trapping projects, ecology, citizen science, and northern Virginia's natural world.

There will of course be an outdoor field portion of this program.

Did I mention it's FREE?!

You can sign up here :  Wildlife Camera-Trapping Program .

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I had An exciting walk this morning at the Arthouse down from the occoquan regional park. When I turned a corner I heard what I thought were kids at first then realized I was hearing a den of coyotes. It was beautiful sounding. My dogs were going crazy. It lasted for several minutes and I was worried that one had gotten hit on rt 123. I am sad they have to live in this sprawl. I have seen one before at the quarry across from the park.

    ReplyDelete