Friday, August 2, 2013

Fishing While Waiting for the Cameras

With all of the cameras out in full force this past week, I've had none to check for a few days (for once).  I'm letting them all sit out there for at least a few days so that my human scent gets washed away from them after a few rains.  Also, an army of volunteers has been helping me check them, so I'm waiting on a few emails with some great results from the cameras.

In the meantime, I've been on the water fishing a lot for work and play purposes.  Here are some of my best fishing pictures from the past week.
19-20 inch smallmouth bass caught on a tube-lure.
Striped bass caught on live-lined spot on the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I learned a lot from this article, keep up the good work.

    Ketchikan Fishing Lodge

    ReplyDelete