Monday, May 19, 2014

Chris Chester's Site on Camera-Trapping

Chris Chester of WAMU 88.5 (NPR) inquired about doing a story or project on the cameras that I use a few months ago.

I said yes, of course, and was excited to show him what camera-trapping was all about.  We met up at a local park where I camera-trap and waltzed through many areas of ankle deep mud.  Cameras were set up and the curiosity of what might come up on the cameras was brewing in our minds.

It's definitely a good thing to get other people to know and see your passion, and I am glad he made it more public by making a website.  I'd just like to say a big thanks to Chris for the hard work and interest in what I do.  Here's a link to the site he made:
http://cameratrap.chesterworks.com/.

I think he did a phenomenal job with it all and hope you think the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment